To be a Dual Citizen of the Philippines & US, must I apply for a US Certificate of Naturalization although I have a US Passport?

You may file a N-600 application for US certificate of citizenship. Is my answer “BEST ANSWER” and/or “HELPFUL”? If so, please acknowledge and mark it so. Mr. Smith has 25 years of successful U.S.

( read original story …)